We provide a range of business consultancy and business support services including:
- Business Startup Advice We can help you with simple, practical, money-saving advice on all aspects of running your own business from your initial idea through to establishing a profitable business. More >
- Business Healthchecks For existing businesses, we can help analyze any business problems that you are experiencing and use creative thinking and our commercial experience to recommend options for improving your business. More >
- Business Plan Development Before you invest valuable effort and money in a new business, it is vital that you put together a business plan to determine the likely future viability of the business More >
- Business Strategy Advice We can help you to develop a business strategy wich is practical and achievable with a clear mission, objectives and critical success factors. More >
Startup & Small Business Help & AdviceWe realise that starting a business can be a daunting, as well as exciting, experience and can guide you with simple, practical, money-saving advice on all aspects of the startup process through to establishing a profitable business.
We can help you to:
Once your business is successful, we can even advise on selling your business when you want to move onto something different.
For existing businesses, we can help analyse any business problems that you are experiencing and use creative thinking and our commercial experience to recommend options for improving your business. We can suggest new ways of promoting your business to grow revenues and how to modify your operations to reduce cost and improve effectiveness based upon our extensive business improvement experience. If you are looking to develop new products or markets or sell more to existing customers, we can help you realise your plans.
Business Plan DevelopmentBefore you invest valuable effort and money in a new business, it is vital that you put together a business plan to determine the likely future viability of the business. This will help you to determine if it is a worthwhile proposition and it will also help in other areas such as obtaining business finance, developing a sales and marketing plan etc. We can assist you in putting together a business plan by helping you to:
We can offer a range of advice services in this area from guiding you through all aspects of the business plan, helping you to define your strategy and even writing the business plan itself (if required). Alternatively, we would be happy to just review and validate a business plan which you have put together to improve it and provide you with the confidence that your proposition is a good one.
Business Strategy Advice
By combining our experience of helping small, medium and large organisations throughout the UK, creative thinking and utilising a range of business strategy frameworks, we can help you to develop a business strategy which is practical and achievable with a clear mission, objectives and critical success factors. We typically use Resource Audits, Five Forces Analysis, MOST, PESTLE, SWOT techniques to explore the current environment in which your business operates and use this to formulate a strategy for evolving your organisation.
- Copy Writing Writing clear and concise marketing communication is vital to the success of any business. If you don't have this expertise in-house, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with this. More >
- Sales & Marketing Advice We can help you devise new marketing strategies maximising the use of free publicity, social media and promotional activities to get your message across to your target market as cost effectively as possible. More >
- Online Marketing Helping you to use social media and email marketing to cost-effectively promote your business and its services. More >
- Selling your Business We are experienced in selling businesses and can offer advice on valuing your business, how to sell your business, legal considerations etc. More >
Copy WritingWriting clear and concise marketing communication is vital to the success of any business. If you don’t have this expertise in-house, please contact us and we will be happy to assist with this. We will start by finding out the style that you require, your target audience and what you feel makes your business different to your competitors (what they call ‘Unique Selling Points’ in business jargon). Be it website content, brochures, advert text, press releases, Facebook content, email campaigns or newsletters, we can help put together credible and effective copy which will be persuasive, interesting to read and will generate real results. Where websites are concerned, the copy writing exercise is not just about the reader, but is also about Google and the search engines. The content therefore needs to be optimised to include the search terms which most people search via to ensure your website achieves the desired "Page 1 Google" ranking. We are highly experienced at doing this to ensure that our clients gain maximum exposure on Google without the cost of Google AdWords.
Sales & MarketingWe can help you devise new marketing strategies maximising the use of free publicity, social media and promotional activities to get your message across to your target market as cost effectively as possible. We start by reviewing your business growth objectives, your brand, your routes to market, how each interacts and your current promotional activities and then offer creative and practical advice on improving these. Selling doesn’t have to be nasty and pushy – it can be friendly, informative and benefit your customers. We can help you to get your approach right and formulate a sales strategy which works for your target market.
Online MarketingOnline marketing is one of the most cost-effective mechanisms of promoting your business and its services. We can help you make the most of this promotional medium by providing advice on how to set up email marketing campaigns to communicate with potential customers as well as how to use social media (Facebook, Twitter), blogs etc to promote your business.
Advice Services for Medium & Large Organisations
For medium and large organisations, DML Consulting offers a range of business analysis and business improvement services enabling your business to streamline its operations or improve its effectiveness.